Unless you have been living under a rock the size of Kilimanjaro the past eight months, you probably know that Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting a baby shortly. And the Duchess of Cambridge has been positively glowing, no doubt in part because of these li’l perks:
The Top 10 Best Things About Being Pregnant with a Royal Heir
10. Unique opportunity to make endless “The baby is crowning!” jokes.
9. Strangers aren’t as likely to touch your belly when you’re surrounded by a dozen gun-toting security guards.
8. Free daily maternity photo sessions, courtesy of the paparazzi.
7. Guaranteed laughter every time you sigh, “This pregnancy is a royal pain in the butt!”
6. Plenty of room in the private jet for your hospital overnight bag.
5. Whenever you are struck with a pregnancy craving at 3AM, a white-gloved footman will immediately fetch you a pint of Chunky Monkey.
4. No need for maternity muumuus when you can hide your bump under figure-flattering royal robes.
3. Nobody will impart parenting advice such as, “Now make sure your baby gets enough attention.”
2. You are the only one who can get away with calling Queen Elizabeth “great grandmum.”
1. First dibs on “Daddy’s Little Princess” or “Mommy’s Sweet Prince” onesies.