Been trying to conceive for a while? Or maybe you had too many margaritas one night and — oops! — used the last condom to make an animal balloon instead? Well, regardless of how things went down, you obviously are wondering if you might be pregnant right now — so here are some symptoms you won’t find in any pregnancy books, signs based on our own experiences, that you may indeed be with child:
Top 10 Signs You Might Be Pregnant
10. A mere whiff of Hubba Bubba brings you to your knees.
9. You just cried over that “moving” episode of Family Guy.
8. You pee more often than a kid on a road trip.
7. The trip from your bed to the bathroom when you wake up in the morning is so exhausting… that you return to your bed for an early morning nap.
6. You look like you’ve been putting away a six-pack of Heineken every night.
5. Your breasts are so sore that you sob at the sight of your bra. (Right after you sobbed about Family Guy.)
4. You feel like you have a hangover all day long… but haven’t even touched a drink.
3. Your period is MIA.
2. You ask your co-worker to crank up the AC… even though it is 40 degrees outside.
1. Subtle things, like a pregnancy test that says, “YUP! YOU’RE PREGNANT!”