It is all-too-easy for daddies-to-be to get upstaged when posing with expectant moms and their blossoming bellies in pregnancy portraits (Could you move farther back there, Dad? Farther… farther…), but daddies obviously play an important part in the baby-makin’ process, too!
So here are Pregnancy Humor’s no-fail maternity photo shoot tips for men who want to make sure they shine in the pictures, as well.
1. Find a way to subtly take control of the photo session.
2. If you’re going to superimpose yourself on your wife’s stomach, make sure you are naked, in the fetal position and sucking your thumb. A Farmer’s Tan also adds a certain je ne sais quois.
3. Don’t be afraid to pose in a way that screams, “HEY! SOMEBODY PAY ATTENTION TO ME!”
4. Make sure you get your moment in the spotlight by cutting off Mom’s head entirely.
5. Being comfortable in front of the photographer is key. Excessively comfortable, that is.