When you become pregnant, your bladder isn’t the only thing that gets smaller — your modesty does, too, as you may find yourself asking your doctor these totally normal (but also sometimes totally embarrassing) questions…
9. Is there anything I can do to make me poop more?
8. What’s this sticky discharge leaking out?
7. When I have sex with my husband, will the penis ACTUALLY POKE MY BABY?
6. These hairs I’ve sprouted on my nipples — should I be concerned?
5. Is there any way to stop peeing every time I sneeze?
4. What are you sticking up my vagina right now?
3. What can you recommend for sore boobs?
2. Can the baby hear me when I’m having sex?
1. Will having a baby make my vagina cavernous FOREVER?!